What is my risk if I did not get the second dose?

Home Forums Open, Anonymous Forum for Meningitis Outbreak – Princeton University What is my risk if I did not get the second dose?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Why do I need this if the forum is Anonymous? 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Why do I need this if the forum is Anonymous?

Will there be a second/first dose of the vaccine once school starts in September?

Charles Min
    Keymaster

If you’re currently a student at Princeton, then there will be a make-up vaccination clinic in late-April, according to the University’s website. The University will send out a follow up email with the specific date.

If you’re a newly admitted student, you will receive your vaccination once you come on campus in the Fall (specific date is TBA). You can’t receive your vaccination beforehand since you haven’t officially registered as a student.

Why do I need this if the forum is Anonymous?

Ok! Thank you! I am actually taking a year off, and will return in September (So no chance to make the April session). But from what you say, there will be one in September, so that answers my question.
    Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.